What is Diabetes & How is it caused?
Diabetes mellitus, commonly known as diabetes, is a condition that impairs the body's ability to process blood glucose, otherwise known as blood sugar. All the cells in the human body need glucose for energy and Insulin hormone for its use. This hormone insulin moves sugar from the blood into your cells to be stored or used for energy. With diabetes, your body either doesn’t make enough insulin or can’t effectively use the insulin it does make.
Diabetes is a systemic disease and in the long-term will cause many complications and also lead to other dangerous diseases, so the basic knowledge about Diabetes is essential. As Diabetes is on a rise, knowing the causes of Diabetes is important. A single cause is not responsible for Diabetes but multiple causes/factors act together and trigger the mechanisms responsible for Diabetes.
- Diabetes type 1 – A chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little to no Insulin. It is commonly seen in children and young adults and is also called Juvenile Diabetes.
- Diabetes type 2 – A chronic condition that affects the way the body processes the blood sugar. It is also called Adult Onset Diabetes.
- Prediabetes – A chronic condition in which blood sugar is high, but not high enough to be type 2 diabetes.
- Gestational Diabetes – A form of high blood sugar affecting pregnant women. It is also called Diabetes during pregnancy.
Is Diabetes really Dangerous?
Yes and No. If diabetes is under control and regular medication along with good exercise and proper diet is followed then the complications can be avoided and will not be lethal.
- Increased thirst and hunger
- Weight loss
- Frequent urination
- Blur vision
There is no one defined cause for diabetes because they vary depending on each individual.
Homeopathy Treatment for Diabetes
Ranacure homoeopathy offers constitutional Homeopathic treatment for Diabetes. It approaches holistically and takes into consideration not only the symptoms of the disease but also the physical constitution and symptoms of the mind. This treatment at Ranacure homoeopathy not only aims to keep sugars under control but also aims to correct the root cause and stimulates the insulin secretion as well as promotes the insulin utilization by the cells.
Diabetes treatment at Ranacure homoeopathy also aims to improve overall health thereby preventing the diabetic complications.
Homeopathy treatment for Diabetes at Ranacure homoeopathy is an ultimate choice as it does not have any side effects and is very safe as well as highly effective.